You need excellent equipment to convey sound and visuals effectively through your event.
Reasons to rent high-quality audio-visual equipment include:
- Reliable performance. Professional-grade AV equipment meets or exceeds your expectations throughout an event, whether you have one wireless microphone or 10 connected to one speaker, or even 20.
- Reduces glitches. Your rented sound system should keep glitches to a minimum throughout the event.
- Training or instructions provided by the rental company. Professional AV equipment rentals should have instructions or training from the company that rents you the equipment. Instructions should be clear and concise while giving you the functions necessary to get the job done. A lot of this happens during the initial discussions where your chosen rental company asks relevant questions.
- Easy set up and take down. Professional audio-visual rental equipment companies offer to set up and take down the equipment. Discuss this option with your provider.
- Money savings. You only need the equipment for a few hours, a few days, or a week. Renting audio-visual equipment is cheaper than investing in a system outright, particularly if you only need it on a temporary basis or in a remote location.
You have several options for renting audio-visual equipment from a professional sound company.
- Projectors. Laser projectors offer the best visual acuity for your setup. Projectors can use a screen or a blank white wall, whichever is better for your venue.
- LED monitors. Depending on the size, LED monitors can be up to 65 inches. At some point, it’s going to be better and most cost-effective to rent a projector once you get into larger sizes than that.
- Powered speakers. Typically, you can rent speakers individually, as pairs, or in a bundle of four. You can add more depending on what you need. When you add speakers, you will need to add mixers to make sure the sound works properly.
- Microphones. Wireless or wired, wearable or podium, with or without a stand, microphone options are almost limitless.
- Interactive monitors. If you need a touchscreen, specialized LED monitors can let you have a portable, interactive whiteboard for your event.
- Lighting. Whether you want a followspot or a full rack of lights on stage, we can install it.
- Computers. Sometimes, you need a laptop to control the presentation. A professional A/V rental company can handle that request.